Thank you for the excellent HIV/AIDS workshop experience recently. I learned a lot and the panel participants were inspiring. |
Health Information Network Services include:
- A speakers' bureau consisting of experts for health care providers, non-profit organizations, businesses and schools;
- Offering the HIV/AIDS Licensing Course Video. Kit meeting Washington State Department of Licensing requirements for health providers in health care institutions, health care training programs, hospitals, medical clinics and pharmacies. Contains the required 4 hr. HIV course and 7 hr. HIV course in one kit with instructions on how to use and who needs which requirement;
- Offering other health related courses such as Blood Borne Pathogens Training, OSHA required annual training for all health care institutions;
- Staffing exhibits for health fairs;
- Consulting services for non-profits, HMO's, health departments, private practice medical communities throughout Region X and national health related agencies;
- Linking the public with appropriate health care community resources through our telephone information/referral service Monday through Friday (9:00 am to 5:00 pm).